TDCAA Community
User Forum is a Heavy Duty tool for the busy prosecutor

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/6531006661

May 16, 2008, 13:25
Terry Breen
User Forum is a Heavy Duty tool for the busy prosecutor
This User Forum has turned into a very powerful source of info and help for busy prosecutors.

As just one example, a few days ago Ken Sparks posted a query, "Office Dress Code," requesting ideas for a dress code for his office.

In less than a week, he'd received 62 responses, from a variety of people, who took time out to give him their views and expertise. As a result, he now has four pages of thoughtful, interesting, practical, and above all else, useful advice. Quite possibly he now has some ideas that might not have occurred to him on his own.

Its that "one for all and all for one" attitude that prosecutors have, as exemplified by this forum, that makes prosecution a rewarding career.
May 16, 2008, 14:38
JSH
I posted a message asking for help with training materials last week. Within 24 hours I received several responses including some helpful powerpoints and outlines.

A big thanks to Janette and Suzanne!
May 19, 2008, 10:04
Ken Sparks
Despite the humerous responses, which is the best part of this website, I received e-mails of dress code policies from several offices in the state. Very helpful. And I do need to get out more!