TDCAA Community
ooppss

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/8781075612

January 22, 2011, 23:09
mistylindyloo
ooppss
Ok so I'm 22 just started getting into trouble or in better ways of puttin it I just staryed getting caught. So I got my first charge ever last year for transporting aliens for $$. They let me out 4 months early so I could get drug help. They dropped the charge from felony to a misdemeanor and a yrs federal probation sober living etc. But I was only in az for that reason I actuallu live in cali. Well everything fell apart I paniced and came back to cali so I was on the run for about 6-7months till my pad got raided and they found my warrant. So now they can get me for abscounding.they had me @ no bail @ first but then they said I needed mental counseling etc so they let me out on house arrest. So now I have to go back to az in a few weeks to appear on my probation violations. What kinda time could I b looking @? We'rehopig that if I show my efforts in cali that I can mayb just finish my probation here bc I need family support etc. What could b somepossible outcomes how much time could I b looking at?<BR><BR>Trouble??
January 23, 2011, 20:32
Shannon Edmonds
This, my friends, is why prosecutors will never be put out of business.

Big Grin
January 23, 2011, 21:07
Gretchen
Voting is an important civic responsibility, so I voted for ??. I felt compelled.
January 23, 2011, 21:38
A.P. Merillat
Exit only.
January 24, 2011, 08:52
GG
I voted 2, Gretchen. R should it b, eye voted 2?

In any event, I think the "??" option might win in this vote poll.

Although AP's write in campaign might be able to gain some traction here, on the cooking sherry platform.
January 24, 2011, 09:28
David H
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." - Dan Quayle
January 24, 2011, 10:48
Brody V. Burks
quote:
Although AP's write in campaign might be able to gain some traction here, on the cooking sherry platform.

Give me Vanilla Extract, or give me death!
January 24, 2011, 12:45
Terry Breen
Well good luck to you, Misty Loo. Whether they send you to the joint or put you back on probation, I hope they can get you rehabilitated. Maybe some day you can be the president of your local Junior League Chapter.