TDCAA Community
Land Contract

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/257098965/m/3997046016

June 05, 2013, 14:59
jthatcher
Land Contract
County wants to sell property to City for no less than fair market value under LGC 272.001(b)(5). County obtains appraisal on the property and City agrees to pay the appraised value and all closing costs. Does anyone have a sale contract for property conveyed in this matter that they wouldn't mind sharing? Much thanks.
June 05, 2013, 16:08
Mack T. Harrison
I'd be interested in seeing a copy as well.
June 05, 2013, 18:26
mhartman
I may have one we recently executed with a school district where they purchased land from the county.
I'll see if I can find it if you think it might help.
Michael Hartman
Scurry County Attorney
June 06, 2013, 08:28
jthatcher
Thank you.
June 06, 2013, 09:48
mhartman
in looking back at my file, all I have is the earnest money contract with the school....I believe we allowed them access to the site for their appraiser to perform the inspection and his estimate was extremely close to the appraisal we received from our evaluation so all parties agreed the market value of the property was X $ per acre and both the commissioners court and school board made that finding in a public meeting.
If you would like a copy of the earnest money contract, I can fax it to you, however, it is fairly generic. Sorry, I thought I had a seperate agrreement in the file.