TDCAA Community
Need good psychologist/psychiatrist

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/381107023

March 30, 2005, 23:46
ABender
Need good psychologist/psychiatrist
We have a murder trial coming up where defense is going to assert defendant so stupid etc. that he is prone to giving a false confession through a psychologist. Also, testify he's easily led person. This is a retrial of a case where we got a hung jury. Defendant claims he killed victim, but victim's son put a gun to defendant's head & forced defendant to kill the victim.

I am interested in finding a good, no nonsense shrink in hopefully Bryan/College Station or maybe Houston area to possibly examine our defendant & counter this testimony. I don't want to use Mary Alice Conroy in Walker Cty.

Any suggestions would be great. Email me at andriabender@sbcglobal.net
March 31, 2005, 09:27
B Cole
Dr. Francis Geary Mears is a forensic psychologist out of Tyler. He has been of great help when I was with the DA's office in Wood County, and we also used him for a case in a court-martial here in the Air Force. Mark Taylor, the DA in Wood County has his number. Mark can be reached at 903-763-4515. Good Luck.
April 01, 2005, 17:42
BLeonard
Dr. Randall Price (psychologist) in Richardson or Dr. David Self at the state hospital in Rusk. Both have worked high profile/high stakes cases. Contact me via email if you need more info....