TDCAA Community
Who to serve at TDFPS?

This topic can be found at:

June 12, 2017, 09:28
Ben Smith
Who to serve at TDFPS?
I have a juvenile that I am about to file a petition on. Mother's parental rights have been terminated, Father is in prison, and the TDFPS has been granted PMC over the child. Who do I serve a copy of the petition on at TDFPS? Our DA's office does not handle the TDFPS cases in our jurisdiction.