TDCAA Community
The Perfect Plea: KFC

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/4121042471

August 17, 2008, 22:04
Adam Poole
The Perfect Plea: KFC
Here is a very creative plea bargain...

"Tremayne Durham became known as the fried chicken killer because his agreement to plead guilty to aggravated murder last month hinged on him getting a KFC and Popeyes smorgasbord."

Link
August 18, 2008, 07:14
JB
So, what local food could you offer your defendant to get him to plead guilty? Here in Williamson County, we have barbecue that made the top 10 in Texas Monthly. In Georgetown, we have anything on the menu at the Monument Cafe, a real throwback diner with terrific desserts, including my favorite: banana cream blackbottom pie.

What do you have?
August 18, 2008, 08:23
GG
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Adam Poole:
Here is a very creative plea bargain...

"Tremayne Durham became known as the fried chicken killer because his agreement to plead guilty to aggravated murder last month hinged on him getting a KFC and Popeyes smorgasbord."

Original recipe or extra crispy?
August 18, 2008, 10:52
JB
He should have held out for Bush's Chicken. Anyone had some? They have fried chicken livers.
August 18, 2008, 11:01
GG
It is somewhat reassuring that he did not request gizzards.
August 18, 2008, 11:07
J Ansolabehere
I agree with JB on the Monument Cafe, except I really, really, like their chocolate one layer cake with chocolate fudge and pecan icing accompanied by a side of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream. Yum!!!! Unfortunately, like most of their deserts, it's not available every day; the menu changes daily for deserts and veggies.

Since he likes chicken, he might like the Monument's chicken fried chicken with homemade gravy.

Janette A
August 18, 2008, 11:12
JB
You are right about the rotating desserts. That's why I have the Monutment's website menu bookmarked on my iPhone. One must schedule the day based on the available dessert.