TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    The Perfect Plea: KFC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Perfect Plea: KFC Login/Join 
posted
Here is a very creative plea bargain...

"Tremayne Durham became known as the fried chicken killer because his agreement to plead guilty to aggravated murder last month hinged on him getting a KFC and Popeyes smorgasbord."

Link

Posts: 106 | Location: Galveston, Tx. | Registered: May 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, what local food could you offer your defendant to get him to plead guilty? Here in Williamson County, we have barbecue that made the top 10 in Texas Monthly. In Georgetown, we have anything on the menu at the Monument Cafe, a real throwback diner with terrific desserts, including my favorite: banana cream blackbottom pie.

What do you have?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Adam Poole:
Here is a very creative plea bargain...

"Tremayne Durham became known as the fried chicken killer because his agreement to plead guilty to aggravated murder last month hinged on him getting a KFC and Popeyes smorgasbord."

Original recipe or extra crispy?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should have held out for Bush's Chicken. Anyone had some? They have fried chicken livers.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is somewhat reassuring that he did not request gizzards.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with JB on the Monument Cafe, except I really, really, like their chocolate one layer cake with chocolate fudge and pecan icing accompanied by a side of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream. Yum!!!! Unfortunately, like most of their deserts, it's not available every day; the menu changes daily for deserts and veggies.

Since he likes chicken, he might like the Monument's chicken fried chicken with homemade gravy.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right about the rotating desserts. That's why I have the Monutment's website menu bookmarked on my iPhone. One must schedule the day based on the available dessert.