TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Facebook Subpoena
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook Subpoena Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a subpoena for Facebook? If so, please e-mail it to me at kimberly.hobbs@co.nueces.tx.us

Thank you so much!

Posts: 2 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: April 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check your email.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I have your subpoena sent to my email? sara.spector@38thda.org. Thanks!

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Facebook Subpoena/Search Warrant Guidelines, if anyone is interested...

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
richard.cofer@co.travis.tx.us

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya I could use that too.....

theaton@smithcojs.com

Posts: 16 | Location: Tyler, Texas, USA | Registered: June 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also appreciate a copy of the FB Subpoena. Much appreciated. mary.trost@co.ellis.tx.us

Posts: 13 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While you are emailing copies, I would also like one. asstda2@cocherokee.org

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone using content obtained from a Facebook page as evidence will want to keep tabs on Tienda, No. PD-0312-11, in which discretionary review was granted today. Last week the Maryland Court of Appeals reversed the decision in the Griffin case that was cited by the COA in Tienda I, so the predicate facts required to authenticate what comes off the net could get interesting.

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have one for Myspace and/or twitter?

Posts: 10 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas,United States | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We would appreciate it if you could send us a copy of the Facebook subpoena at staff@33districtattorney.com attn: Gary. We have a felony theft case coming down the pipe where the actor posted photos of some of the stolen property on his page. Thanks

Posts: 109 | Location: Llano, TX USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to LG~I have the Official Law Enforcement Officers Investigators Guide for MySpace.com. It was last updated in 2006. Do you want me to email you a copy?

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone please send me a copy of the facebook subpoena and information as well? Thanks vjones@co.jefferson.tx.us

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone please send me a copy of the facebook subpoena and information as well? Thanks
edna.herrera@co.cameron.tx.us

Posts: 2 | Location: Brownsville, TX USA | Registered: May 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a copy please! evelyn.rutherford@graycch.com

Posts: 42 | Location: McKinney TX | Registered: June 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please send to me too.

rthomas@co.brazos.tx.us

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please email me a copy as well. Thanks.

gary dot mcdonald at dallascounty dot org

Posts: 51 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At risk of being redundant, could I have a copy of the subpeonas and accompanying info?

THANKS!

Posts: 109 | Location: Kingsville, Texas, USA | Registered: July 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told to put the _no_spam in the title to throw off hackers, but everything else is good.....

Posts: 109 | Location: Kingsville, Texas, USA | Registered: July 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you please email me what you have in regards to Facebook subpoena/search warrant?

rebecca.russell@co.galveston.tx.us

thanks!!!

Posts: 4 | Location: Galveston, Texas, USA | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post