TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Facebook Subpoena
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook Subpoena Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Could you also send me a copy of that subpoena for facebook. loutyco@hotmail.com Thanks!

Posts: 7 | Location: Woodville, TX USA | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an order for non-disclosure that we can attach to the subpoena? Please email me if so.

david.levingston@co.hays.tx.us

Posts: 1 | Location: San Marcos, Texas, USA | Registered: March 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please email me anything you have regarding Facebook subpoenas/search warrants?

gdebottis@sputexas.org

Posts: 2 | Location: Huntsville | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check your email Gina.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have whatever you can send. Border prosecutors are going to be using this much more often, especially since gangs and cartels have fallen in love with the social media. Thanks!

mark.kimball@dps.texas.gov

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had any luck introducing Facebook messages (that were obtained by a search warrant) into evidence?

Facebook claims their records are admissible as they are self-authenticating. I doubt my judge will buy that.

Help.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've successfully offered them in using almost the exact same testimony as in Campbell v State, 382 S.W.3d 545. Campbell also cites Tienda, 358 S.W.3d 633, which is CCA.

Posts: 104 | Location: Brazos County, Texas | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone send me copies of the Facebook info? Would greatly appreciate it.

kmassey@palopintoda.com

Posts: 38 | Location: Crockett,Texas | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anyone seeking records from Facebook, et al., should be aware of the new requirements of HB 2268 (effective June 14, 2013). It may impact your request.

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get a copy of the Facebook search warrant/subpoena info? rscifres@yoakumcounty.org.

Thanks!

Posts: 17 | Location: Plains, TX | Registered: August 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post