TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Best Lunch for a Prosecutor
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Lunch for a Prosecutor Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley Wittig:
Ed, watch out for fast food joints. We had guys dealing cocaine from the Jack-in-the Box drive- thru window. Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Would you like a coke with those fries?"

I don't think I've eaten at Jack-in-the Box since the days you had to speak into the Clown's mouth to order your food through the drive-thru. I assume they've dropped that part of the Jack-in-the Box experience.

Posts: 55 | Location: College Station, TX, USA | Registered: January 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear from Scott Brumley and John Hutchinson about eateries here in the Panhandle I actually have a chance to patronize; I'll vouch for Spearman's Hungry Cowboy and for Scott's non-listing of The Big Texan. The DQ in Stratford is not bad but is a rotating door for probationers and juvenile offenders, so I always feel like I'm taking my chances eating there. We do have a Subway under construction, though. In Dalhart, Hodie's has great bar-b-que and no offenders (it's family run). Pizza Hut, on the other hand, is avoided like the plague by the DA since nearly everyone who works there has been on his docket.

Posts: 24 | Location: Stratford, Texas, Sherman | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post