TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    James Booker Regarding "Southwestern Directory for Expert Witnesses and Consultants"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Booker Regarding "Southwestern Directory for Expert Witnesses and Consultants" Login/Join 
posted
I've got Booker in an upcoming trial and as I've researched I found something I wanted to use, but I'm looking for some help.

I've got a transcript from a trial in Hunt County, 2003 State v. McNatt, lead prosecutor was Keith Willeford who is now in defense work.

Here's the request: does anyone have any information about Booker advertising in the above listed directory? The reason I ask is that according to the cross in the transcript, he did advertise in that listing as an expert in some 17 different areas. I thought it would be nice to point out in close how Booker is hired gun and use this as an example.

Any help would be great, thanks so much in advance!

Jeremy

Posts: 5 | Location: Sherman, TX | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got the listing in the 1998-99 directory where he lists 19 "Areas of Esxpertise".

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that something you can print out or email, or make a copy of and send to me via email?

BTW - thanks for your quick response!

Posts: 5 | Location: Sherman, TX | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, Williamson County also has some good transcripts on Mr. Booker. Seems like they discovered that one of his principal jobs in the past was in the field of developing chemical scents for feminine hygiene products at Kimberly Clark, or something to that effect. I think I talked to Jane Starnes, but others there may have similar info.

Posts: 36 | Location: Kaufman, Texas, USA | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post