TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Not much to prosecute in Wash state, I guess
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not much to prosecute in Wash state, I guess Login/Join 
posted
This is kinda funny:
quote:
The Renton City Prosecutor wants to send a cartoonist to jail for mocking the police department in a series of animated Internet videos.
The �South-Park�-style animations parody everything from officers having sex on duty to certain personnel getting promoted without necessary qualifications.... [Last week, the prosecutor filed] a search warrant accusing an anonymous cartoon creator, going by the name of Mr. Fiddlesticks, of cyberstalking (RCW 9.61.260). The Renton Police Department and the local prosecutor got a judge to sign off as a way to uncover the name of whoever is behind the parodies....

Rest of article

Posts: 143 | Location: Fort Worth | Registered: August 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Dr. Monte Miller
mmiller@forensicdnaexperts.com
www.forensicdnaexperts.com

Posts: 14 | Location: Riverside, Ca, USA | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know, sounds like the beginnings of a fabulous official oppression case!

Posts: 128 | Location: TX | Registered: March 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post