TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Odyssey - Tyler Technologies
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Odyssey - Tyler Technologies Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Saves paper?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any new thoughts on Tyler Technologies / Odyssey's Prosecutor package? My County is looking at it in the very near future. I am not sold on the company's customer service and it does look awfully busy. But some features look helpful. So any thoughts appreciated. Also any other recommendations that you might have that I could price out. Thanks!

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Collin County has been using Odyssey Case Manager since the fall of 2011. Our District and County clerks are on Case Manager, and the Jail is on Jail Manager. We have not broken free from paper files. We don't have a discovery portal. We don't have electronic submission of cases by our agencies. Other counties may have components or procdures for that. I like being able to look up jailing info and the court's file. I hate trying to put data into case manager. YMMV.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post