TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    I heard the band is getting back together...anyone got tickets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I heard the band is getting back together...anyone got tickets Login/Join 
posted
Rumor has it that a "supergroup" of hard-core musicians are going to rock Padre next week.

I have also heard the rumor that the legendary Cooter Brown may be a member of the band?

Anyone else hear anything?

[This message was edited by Joel Littlefield on 09-08-06 at .]

Posts: 70 | Location: Hunt County | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard that the band is named "A.P. and the Lesser Includeds" and that the lead singer is AWESOME!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I heard that the keyboard player is stopping by, on loan from a bonafide cuttin' edge musical revue.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The drummer ... as the kids these days say ... "kicks it old school", too. However, I don't anticipate that he will spontaneously explode. But I do hear that the guitar and bass amps go up to "11". And sources say there may even be a banjo to be found.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the chord changes for Iron Man or In-a-Gadda-De-vida? Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Last but certainly not least will be a special guest appearance by a notorious Austin bassist, one of TDCAA's own... Big Grin

posted Hide Post
You know, if the band were so inclined to perform its best rendition of a Steppenwolf classic a certain Amarillo prosecutor might (with the proper amount of liquid courage refreshment) show his 'Wild' side.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip D Ray:
You know, if the band were so inclined to perform its best rendition of a Steppenwolf classic a certain Amarillo prosecutor might (with the proper amount of liquid courage refreshment) show his 'Wild' side.

Go give Scott a recording of that and maybe he can learn it quickly.