TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Hair follicle testing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hair follicle testing Login/Join 
posted
I've got a few questions about hair follicle testing, please email me if you have some experience dealing with this type of test....

Thanks,

John L. Pool
jpool@co.andrews.tx.us

Posts: 115 | Location: Andrews, Texas | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not an answer to your post, but once, when a judge whose court I was assigned had a def drug tested as a condition of his bond, and then relayed the positive results to the defendant and advised that his bond was being revoked, the defendant laughingly said:

"But that's your analysis". Get it?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Court: Yer 'n luck, it came back negative.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To which the defendant replied: "Get an umbrella, yer in over yer head."

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're in trouble now. Big Grin

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're in deep doo doo

posted Hide Post
You're insane.

posted Hide Post
John, haven't done it personally, but one of our investigators has some experience with it. She's out today but I'll have her give you a call when she's back in the office. Her name is Missy Wolfe.

Posts: 23 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post