TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    No, it's not NASCAR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No, it's not NASCAR Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas' newest drag strip.

Posts: 444 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been driving between Hwy 79 (Round Rock/Hutto) to US 290 every day to get to and from my office. It may be coincidental, but I have noticed a definite uptick in the amount of traffic on SH 130 since the speed limit was hiked to 80 mph on that stretch. I am guessing that they are trying to get more vehicles to use the newly opened section of SH 130 and off of IH-35.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the new highway. I find 90 mph comfortable for some travelers..... Big Grin

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started driving when the speed limit was 55. Frankly, that would be fine with me today. It seems to me the slower everyone drives, the less likely we are to kill one another.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with you on the speed. I find driving 55 makes it much easier for me to text in complete sentences without using abbreviations and acronyms.

Sammy Hagar would probably disagree, though.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
I agree with you on the speed. I find driving 55 makes it much easier for me to text in complete sentences without using abbreviations and acronyms.

Sammy Hagar would probably disagree, though.

Did you take driving and texting lessons from Maria Shriver? She allegedly has a history of texting and driving.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post