TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    U-Visa for Child SA Victim
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U-Visa for Child SA Victim Login/Join 
posted
I have a Cont. SA Child case with multiple victims. The parents of the children are seeking U-Visas through an immigration attorney. The immigration attorney has reached out to our office for certain information that is required on the application that the parents of the victims are unable to answer (example, location of the assaults, injuries, etc. - the children didn't outcry or volunteer all of this information to the parents). In an effort to make a long story short, I am hoping that someone can offer guidance on this subject matter. We don't have a lot of these requests come through our office, but those we've had in the past have never dealt with children identified by pseudonyms. I don't want to find myself in hot water by disclosing protected information.

Posts: 52 | Location: 21st District | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post