TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    attempted murder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

attempted murder Login/Join 
posted
a few years back, there was attempted murder against a girl.

the guy hid the weapon under a house and run away from his horrible past.

the girl has no recollection of the attempted murder then and now.

Recently, he learned the old house was torn down. there is a NEW HOUSE took it spot!

Of course, the weapon he use for the attempted murder was gone too along with the old house.

since the weapon and the old house are gone forever and the girl doesn't remember a thing,

can he still be arrested for the attempted murder?

my best friend believed the police can still arrest him.

i mentioned there wasn't enough evidence to convict him; the weapon & the old house are gone forever.

there is $25 bet riding on this between my friend and me.

Posts: 1 | Location: los angeles | Registered: January 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why don't we let John Bradley handle this one?

Posts: 53 | Location: Fort Stockton, Texas USA | Registered: April 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I don't take hypothetical questions. And, I notice the question comes from Los Angeles, California. I wouldn't dare to guess what could happen to a case in the home of OJ.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nawww, I got to knoe more now? Just how do we know there was an attempted murder by this guy if there is no evidence?

Posts: 273 | Registered: January 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Oh, I thought the post was about the attempted murder of the English language ...

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now, as to the English language allegation, I can offer an opinion. Guilty.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the spirit of Johnny "The glove don't fit" C.:

If the question ain't capitalized,
And the asker can't spell,
The answer, I say,
You must not tell.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you made the bet as stated, you'll lose your $25. Obviously the ability of the police to make an arrest does not depend on whether there is enough evidence to obtain a conviction (for attempted murder or anything else). By the way, the purpose of this forum is not to settle wagers or discuss what might happen next in LA.

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post