TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Your best one-liner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your best one-liner Login/Join 
posted
Surely this crowd can create some good one-liners from this article in today's Houston paper:

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a Central Texas woman has accidentally shot her husband while trying to kill a skunk in their yard.

The Brazos County Sheriff's Office says the incident happened Sunday night in the College Station area as the wife fired a handgun.

Sheriff Chris Kirk says the husband was shot in the abdomen. The victim has been transported to a hospital in Houston.

Further information on the man's condition was not immediately available Monday. Names of the couple have not been released.

The sheriff's department did not immediately respond to a message Monday.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a real stinker of a case.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Who says I missed the skunk?"

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must have been a mighty big skunk.......

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that it happened in College Station, mind you

"He put on some gloves, grabbed the skunk and held it like so. Said, 'We need to shoot this thing before it gets rabies.' So I did. Then I finished getting ready for class."

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I'm awful sorry about it, but I was using my sense of smell to aim. I've told Pa he should take a bath......"

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Backyard noodling foray goes awry ... details at 10.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What, no 5-string comments? Slackers!

"I simply shot that infernal banjo. His belly happened to stop the bullet."

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pepér Le Paw

Posts: 9 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something doesn't smell right...

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Witnesses say that they overheard the following conversation:
Wife: "What do you mean you didnt know there was a skunk in the yard, couldnt you smell it"
Husband; "I smelled something but I just thought you were cooking dinner"
Followed by the Sound of a Gunshot.

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post