TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Status of SB 1909
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Status of SB 1909 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"Stop saying that!"

Posts: 146 | Location: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is: never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Posts: 36 | Location: Kaufman, Texas, USA | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
(for those of you who are flummoxed by the turn this thread has taken ...)

No more rhyming now, I mean it.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like a peanut?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The book is even better than the movie.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This must be what happens when a trial lawyer posts a query in a forum for district attorneys. I'm glad I crashed the party, you guys are funnier than TTLA members.

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with JB on this issue. The movie is fun but the book is so much better.

Posts: 9 | Location: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post