TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Kilgore Murders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kilgore Murders Login/Join 
posted
Congratulations to Lisa Tanner! This has been a long hard road for her prosecuting a capital murder in East Texas under sometimes unpleasant circumstances, especially from the media. I thought I saw a little extra spring in her step yesterday in the Rusk County courthouse. I know Lisa has been working in this case for almost as long as I have known her, so if you see her, give her a pat on the back.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lisa Rocks!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having heard Lisa speak for years at the TDCAA baby prosecutors school, I can agree that she rocks. She has taught many a new prosecutor how to use demonstrative evidence. Good luck, Lisa.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ditto

Posts: 283 | Location: Montague, Texas, USA | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post