TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    South Padre Excellence
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Padre Excellence Login/Join 
posted
I want to extend my congratulations to the staff of TDCAA for a most excellent conference in South Padre Island. They even controlled the weather, providing participants with some of the best combination of sand, water and wind in the history of the conference.

Oh yeah, and the conference had great speakers keeping us all up to date with the law.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Including John Bradley, who does as good of job as anyone presenting his stuff. Thanks John for being on our side. Cool

Posts: 15 | Location: lubbock, tx, usa | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But, even upon request, John did not do the "happy dance" he'd described having done in his office. Remember? He said, he'd done the "happy dance" at some point. I asked to see it later that evening at the reception at the Sheraton. I even asked if it was like the Church Lady's old superior dance from SNL. If I remember correctly, I think Mrs. Bradley indicated, the "happy dance" looks a lot like Pee-Wee Herman's dance.

Posts: 124 | Location: West Texas | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I trust you are referring to the "big shoe dance" from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - not the other "dance" that led to the actor's arrest. Eek

Posts: 14 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Registered: September 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post