TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Oh dear? Sex with what?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh dear? Sex with what? Login/Join 
posted
More of the truly bizarre. AP reports on a fellow getting probation for sex with a dead deer:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/D/DEER_SEX?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if the act itself is more shocking or the fact that there exists a treatment facility for the offender.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the problem one that is prevalent in Wisconsin? I have never been there. Maybe they set up the facility after he killed the horse and did the same thing to it.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our former sexual offender treatment provider had a rather lengthy questionaire for incoming sexual offender probationers which contained a whole section dealing with men who wanted to have or actually did have sex with roadkill. I thought it was REALLY strange (thank God) but our provider said many of our serious perverts have this problem.

It apparently is unusally common with banjo players! Sorry A.P., I couldn't resist.

Posts: 13 | Location: Wichita Falls, Texas | Registered: May 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This post brings me back to my baby days as a prosecutor, investigating the case of the famous "Chicken Man of Williamson County." He was eventually caught because he had parked beside a dead deer in the roadway. Video later revealed that he had in fact removed the deer from the roadway, dressed it in panties, and proceeded to have his way with "her."

Posts: 97 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Glickler:
This post brings me back to my baby days as a prosecutor, investigating the case of the famous "Chicken Man of Williamson County." He was eventually caught because he had parked beside a dead deer in the roadway. Video later revealed that he had in fact removed the deer from the roadway, dressed it in panties, and proceeded to have his way with "her."

Although he may have dressed the deer in panties, I heard that Chicken Man was following the rule of law in Williamson County and was not naked.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAS:
Is the problem one that is prevalent in Wisconsin? I have never been there. Maybe they set up the facility after he killed the horse and did the same thing to it.

JAS

The prevalence question, I hope, is rhetoric.

Well, on the bright side, at least if we get a law against SAF (Sexual Assault of Fowl), we've got a place to send the offender now.

posted Hide Post
I really don't have any reason to disparage Wisconsin. And as we have just seen, it also occurs in our own back gerden. Not so unusual after all. Frightening stuff happening all around us!

JAS

posted Hide Post
And we all discussed it in this thread.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Things You Do For Love?

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a home-grown Texas song, by a native son of Pasa-getdown-dena, Texas, Johnny Lee?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAS:
I really don't have any reason to disparage Wisconsin......

JAS

Speak for yourself. They MURDERED me on my bracket picks in the NCAA B-ball tournament. Killed me, I tell you. And then treated me like a dead dear. I'm boycotting cheese for the rest of the month.

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To resurrect an old thread, this case was affirmed on appeal. The really scary thing -- it was affirmed because the defendant pled no contest! Why would he subject himself to more publicity on this case with an appeal after a nolo plea?

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaW:
Why would he subject himself to more publicity on this case with an appeal after a nolo plea?

Good question. Maybe he's related to Sen. "Wide Stance" Craig? Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post