TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Office Software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Office Software Login/Join 
posted
Is there anyone using a prosecutors case management software for a small office (one attorney with staff) that is being used that anyone would recomend??

Posts: 27 | Location: Graham, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I began using CLASS hotcheck software about a year ago and recently added their case management. So far I like it. It is easily customizable, has a shallow learning curve and the folks in Victoria are good to work with. We have been working out a few bugs but I have had to do that with other software. The process has been relatively painless. It is not outrageously expensive either(about $5000.00/module). I have seven staff members including three attorneys.

Tuck

Posts: 233 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office has been using the CLASS software for almost two years. We have the database and the hot check software. It has exceeded my expectations. A new feature has been added that prints out the number of hot checks next to the name of a defendant on all our court dockets. It eliminates the problem with the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Now when we dispose of a case, we know to include payment for the hot checks even when they were received the day before.

It will print out court dockets, monthly disposition reports for law enforcement agencies and the media, indictments, complaints,informations and grand jury agendas.

Come visit and see it in action!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post