TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    State Deposition forms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

State Deposition forms Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

I am in possible need of a state deposition in a case and have never done one before. Does anyone out there have examples they could email me of the affidavit and application outlined in CCP Chapter 39? I noticed the last time someone asked for help on this topic was several years ago. Thank you in advance.

Steve Lilley
Hunt County, Texas

Posts: 67 | Location: Sulphur Springs, TX | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send me an email if you still need a deposition motion. I did one with an elderly person last year and had to re-do it after the defense filed a motion that pointed out some flaws, so it's been vetted (and ordered).

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anyone have a good form for taking depositions in a criminal murder trial of a witness

Posts: 169 | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dallas Asst. CDA Ty Stimpson wrote an article on taking depositions in a criminal case for our May-June 2019 issue of the Texas Prosecutor. I bet he had some sample forms you could use.

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post