TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Get it off your chest, yo!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get it off your chest, yo! Login/Join 
posted
OK, so y'all are an opinionated bunch -- I need your two cents, please.

The editorial committee, which oversees The Texas Prosecutor journal, met a couple of weeks ago, and we decided to conduct a survey to find out what y'all want to read about in The Prosecutor.

It's just a few questions, and I promise to read all of your answers and incorporate as many of your suggestions into the journal as I reasonably can. Already I've heard clamoring for more photos of Dave Newell, so be on the lookout in future issues. What else do you want to see? What do you NOT want to see? Please tell me!

Go here to take the survey -- and once you hit the "submit" button, you may win a fabulous prize! (Wow, that made me feel like Bob Barker. I mean, Drew Carey. Sheesh.)

Thank you in advance to all my survey-takin' peeps!

Posts: 41 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Registered: January 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've put in my survey.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too. I want to see those fabulous prizes. I'm not so sure about the new pics of Newell, though. Don't we have publishing standards?

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon big money. Filled out the survey.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mac and Cheese
Hot dogs and Mac and Cheese
Cheese grits

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have AP write a humor column but put Newell's picture on the masthead instead of AP. In fact, just put Newell's mug in the place of all author photos in the mag.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave Newell is Everyman!

Posts: 41 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Registered: January 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When can we pick up coffee cups with David Newell's face on them? I'm assuming the next TDCAA scheduled event will have them displayed on a table next to The Perfect Plea.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A mug with a picture of David Newell on it isn't the prize, is it?

Posts: 104 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sarah,

No, don't you remember? David Newell is clown shoes!

I'll share my recipe for hotdogs w/mac & cheese. Take one box mac and cheese. Prepare by package directions. Chop up hot dog, stir into mac and cheese. Enjoy. Smile (I'm not what you might call a gourment chef...)

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want my David Newell coffee mug please.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as Newell is wearing his Ken's cap! Cool

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing is as cool as Ken's cap.

posted Hide Post
I understand there will be a whole slew of Newell TDCAA merchandise available in Galveston. In addition to the Newell wearing Ken's Cap Coffee cup, there will be Newell T-shirts, Newell Dominos, Newell koozies, Newell Diaper Genies, Newell mousepads, Newell guitar picks, and even Newell onesies for the new tdcaa babies. All of which will be emblazened with the famous Newell behind his messy desk photo that has become legend in his masthead for his Prosecutor articles.

What other items of merchandise could be made with the Newell image to be sold or given away?

posted Hide Post
The complete, unedited Anthology of David's favorite songs with lyrics included. Also available is David's Anthology of favorite movies and obscure references. Greg, you forgot about lifesize David Newell cardboard cutouts which you can place in your office to impress your friends!

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How appropriate. My brother always called me a fathead. I didn't realize he could see the future.

posted Hide Post
Funny you should ask, Greg, it so happens that I just tried to sketch a David Newell portrait on my banjo head...but it came out looking like the smiley face logo that CNN reported on this morning.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Wolf:
Dave Newell is Everyman!

He's up there with Hello Kitty.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post