TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Indictment language
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indictment language Login/Join 
posted
The defendant had the following in the county jail: DPS lab report reads......FUB-AMB: A compound with an Indazole (Core), Methyl methoxy oxobutate (Group A) and Carboxamide (Link). 0.10 grams net weight.

I know it is a Penalty Group 2-A, but what do we call the substance in the indictment? FUB-AMB? K-2??????

Posts: 100 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, you write exactly that: A compound with an Indazole (Core), Methyl methoxy oxobutate (Group A) and Carboxamide (Link). I'd stay away from slang terms that aren't defined.

Posts: 198 | Location: San Marcos, Tx | Registered: June 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was my thought, but I was hoping I was wrong. The prospect of reading that indictment language aloud makes me nervous!!! Wink

Posts: 100 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put your hand over your mouth and mumble when you get to the hard words. Or like cough or something.

Posts: 198 | Location: San Marcos, Tx | Registered: June 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post