TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    You Can't Make This Up
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Can't Make This Up Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I can't believe the paper published the name of the victim of a sex crime. Horses have rights, too.

Saddley, the mane victim in this case will not be at the arreinment to share her tail of whoa.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hay there, we don't go punning around in this neigh-borhood.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's baaaaaaad said the sheep.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naked Swimmer Distracts Homeowner During Robbery

My favorite part -- after she was done swimming, the homeowner gave her a towel and invited her to church. Smile

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't quite fit this in any of the threads, but it was too good a story not to share! A driver was stopped for speeding and told an elaborate, emotional story about rushing to get to the side of her dying father. The cop let her go . . . but he called the hospital to double-check and found out he wasn't a patient. (Turns out he'd actually died 4 years ago.) The officer also learned while looking into the story that she had an expired registration, so he went to her house and arrested her for it.

Read the story

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not criminal, but still truth-is-stranger-than-fiction material.

Judge blocks divorce of transgender man who has given birth to 3 kids

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not criminal, but proof that cats are evil....

Fancy Feast

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MDK27:
Not criminal, but proof that cats are evil....

Fancy Feast

Dogs would do the same thing. They're animals, and they were starving. What do you expect?

posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing law school back to mind all these years. Cats, dogs, humans ...

posted Hide Post
Reminds me of all the times I resisted the urge to make dinner reservations under the name "Donner".

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dogs are not evil. Dogs are good and kind (except for the ones that attack people). Most dogs will starve guarding the body of their master. Cats are evil.

That's my story and I am sticking to it................

And as far as human cannibalism, a la Donner, the soccer club in the Andes, Dudley and Stephens - just gross........

Humans can be cruel, if not evil, creatures.....

But cats are evil.

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man fired after tweeting for marijuana

This guy posts an open tweet asking any marijuana dealers to make a quick delivery. The local police retweeted with "Awesome, can we come too?" Smile

In a later tweet, he complains he got fired and says he's "lost complete hope in society. . . even the freedom of speech & the right to an entitled opinion isn't safe."

posted Hide Post
Excuse for weaving in traffic: I was mixing my lube (not EXACTLY what you think, but close).

posted Hide Post
Wow, Gretchen. Just wow. It may be time to lock the thread.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again?

posted Hide Post
Score one for veterinarians on that one, Gretchen. Think I will stick to what I do......

posted Hide Post
Even Gretchen can't top this:

Teen Chops Off Own Head With Toy Helicopter]

Link

posted Hide Post
Tenant Borrows Computer From Landlord, Finds Nude Pictures of Herself
Link

C Wilde

Posts: 36 | Location: San Marcos, Texas | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For all you (unfortunate) cat lovers out there: link

I really like the description of the cat's mental state, as well as the expressed reason for wanting to return the cat ASAP.

posted Hide Post
Apartment and condo managers, dogged by complaints from those who've experienced the squishy and smelly sensation of stepping onto a pile of dog doo, are turning to DNA testing to identify the culprits who don't clean up after their pets.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post