TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Self Inflicted punishment?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Self Inflicted punishment? Login/Join 
posted
How could he have been punished more?

web page

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, i suggest that he should be happy about what he managed to miss............ Eek

Posts: 74 | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It must have been some pretty good beer to want to shoot a friend over his failure to pay!! I have got to wonder what he would have done if something more serious was the cause of his anger.

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should pass out shotguns and this brand of lager to all the sex offenders in Texas.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trouble is we might just have a lot of partial orchiectomies and some very bitter and twisted offenders when they sobered up. I think we need something more radical and conclusive!

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grenades? Cool

Posts: 74 | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dunno, but you kinda hafta admire a guy who can make his own way home after 14 pints and blowing his own balls off! I say lets raise our glasses to David Walker, a real man's man, even if he does sing an octave or two higher. It shows you why the Brits won the war.

[This message was edited by John Rolater on 07-14-04 at .]

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
next time the guy orders a pint,

the bartender is set to ask:

"would you like nuts with that?"

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
LOL!

(Ray, if we gave awards for posts on the user forum, I would nominate you for that one)

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post