TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Motion for Contempt - Blood Warrant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motion for Contempt - Blood Warrant Login/Join 
posted
Ok - does anyone have a sample of one of these with the order that you could send me? Has anyone done one besides Williamson County? What was the outcome?

Posts: 79 | Location: Hood County | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are you talking about?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
didn't you guys do the motion for contempt on the guy that refused the blood warrant last year??? maybe i got that wrong... anyway; we've got our first one here and am looking for some help on forms...
thanks

Posts: 79 | Location: Hood County | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry JB, just pulled the article...it was Burnet Co.

posted Hide Post
Why is it when people think of the word "contempt" they think of Bradley?

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here I am, minding my own business...

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will concede you are famous for lots of things (many of them good) but "minding your own business" is not one of them.

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps so, but I certainly haven't achieved the sort of cult status that you enjoy with the B-movie crowd. I can't imagine what you will be doing for a sequel. Probably something involving a hamster and a banjo.

Now, what was this thread about?

posted Hide Post
Something about your name being held in contempt?

posted Hide Post
Dang, I hate it when I do that to myself.

Feels like this thread has turned into a roast.

posted Hide Post
This is quite funny! Who knew what I could start? Sorry again, JB.

Anyone got those forms!

posted Hide Post
By my count...

Richard Alpert - 3
John Bradley - 1

Posts: 115 | Location: Denton, TX, USA | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's over. TKO by Alpert.