TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Motion to have child victim testify via video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motion to have child victim testify via video Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a sample motion to request the court grant the state permission to present the testimony of a child witness via videoconference equipment? May I have a sample?

Has anyone tried to do this without dedicated videoconferencing equipment? For instance, using skype or some other type of readily available means? I would welcome suggestions and guidance for how to do this as we have no videoconferencing equipment.

Katherine McAnally

Posts: 30 | Location: burnet, texas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you'll send me an email (or your email address), I'll send you a sample form that we often use.

Also, there's a form in the TDCAA handbook on the Invetigation and Prosecution of Child Sexual Abuse - if anyone in your office has it.

Posts: 8 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post