TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Accident Reconstruction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accident Reconstruction Login/Join 
posted
We have an Intoxicated Manslaughter case coming up and were wondering if anyone knew of a Accident Reconstruction Expert. We were looking for someone outside of law enforcement who would be available to review our data and testify.

Posts: 61 | Location: Lubbock, Texas | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Todd, the best person we have used up here is Tim Lovett from Hurst. He is a detective with Hurst P.D. but he also has a firm called Crash Dynamics, (817) 268-7797. He is very thorough and detailed in his work. Perhaps he knows of someone else who can help you out if you absolutely do not want anyone connected to law enforcement. It might be worth a call.

Posts: 21 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: August 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have worked with Tim Lovitt on a number of cases and he has been a faculty member at the Intoxication Manslaughter school I direct for many years. I don't think you will find a better witness.

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may also try retired DPS Kevin Bryce. He and Sgt. Don Willingham were on the State DPS Accident Reconstruction team, they are tremendous witnesses.

Bryce, Williams and Associates, Inc.
Traffic Accident Reconstruction and Analysis
PO Box 1688
Kildare, TX 75562
903-796-8882
903-796-8036 fax
kbryce57@earthlink.net

Posts: 59 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post