Does anyone have experience requiring supervision of ODL holders under 521.2462 Trans. Code? We intend to use supervision only for drivers whose licenses have been suspended b/c of breath test refusal or failure or because of DWI conviction. The objectives of the supervision would be:
- testing for alcohol or controlled substances (521.2461)
- monitoring completion of the required counseling course (521.245)
- monitoring of interlock installation and compliance (521.246)
If your county is using supervision / testing (or contemplating using it),
- how much are you charging?
- how often does your judge require reporting?
- what language are you using in your Orders?
- what are the benefits / pitfalls you've encountered?
Help / advice is appreciated!
Hey! it is very nice comment, thanks for sharing.
|Powered by Social Strata|
© TDCAA, 2001. All Rights Reserved.