TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Section 8 local operator contract
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Section 8 local operator contract Login/Join 
posted
We have a local operator contract with TDHCA to administer a section 8 program. The state reduced the payment for each eligible family from $20 to $15, expecting the counties to pick up the difference. They also said that any agreements entered into with the local operator for the $5 would be separate from them. Does anyone have a copy of this additional agreement that I could take a look at?

Posts: 16 | Location: Waller County | Registered: March 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a copy, probably because I always thought Section 8 was what Klinger was trying to invoke to get out of the army. Big Grin

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think Section 8 involves wearing the kinds of dresses Klinger wore.

Posts: 16 | Location: Waller County | Registered: March 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post