TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    wilson strickland survey/ oil claim

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
wilson strickland survey/ oil claim Login/Join 
posted
I am interested in finding any new info about this case. If any one knows of any new or ongoing lawsuits concerning this matter please let me know. I need any info I can get about this. I have reason to believe that my family is heirs to his claim. I have in my possession a book that lists my GGfather as a direct descendant.
I would appreciate any help I could get on this matter.

Posts: 1 | Location: panama city, fl usa | Registered: February 19, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
How does your family relate to Wilson Strickland. There's new info coming out here shortly about the true era. There is a family bible that goes back before Wilson and his bother Neil Strickland. There letter's to his parents from the government over 200 years old that states that Wilson died and that he fought in the Alamo ,and has land in Texas.

jamie poitevint

Posts: 1 | Location: jacksonville | Registered: June 24, 2008Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the TDCAA Bulletin Boards. The discussions in these user forums are for the benefit of prosecutors and their staff members, although we welcome relevant and appropriate input from other members of the criminal justice and government lawyer community. These forums are NOT a source of legal advice for citizens. Call the State Bar of Texas (1-800-204-2222) for information on seeking legal advice.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post