TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Tarrant County refuses to warranty sheep
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarrant County refuses to warranty sheep Login/Join 
posted
[URL=http://www.renebates.com/]Tarrant County Auction Site[/URL] Tarrant County, Texas - Auction Closes: August 21, 2006 Beginning at 9:00 AM CST 1 Female Barbadoe sheep mix named Murline. It appears to be in good health - not guaranteed; This part of the TCSO estray livestock therefore no history is available. AS-IS. NO OTHER INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY TARRANT COUNTY. THE TEXT DESCRIPTION GIVEN IS MEANT TO BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTING ITEM BEFORE BIDDING. All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN. 5 16332 75.00 85.00 [IMG]http://www.renebates.com/bates84/1.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please tell me it's not so!

I will refrain from some of the more obvious responses. It's difficult, but I will refrain. I know there are others who won't be able to....

My county's elected officials are very wise not to start issuing warranties on sheep sold at public auction. And I will happily stand in defense of their decision not to warrant any barnyard animals, regardless of any improper pressure on them to do so.

Happy Grazing,

A.D.

Posts: 341 | Location: Tarrant County, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since tarrant county knew it well enough to name it Murline I just thought they would want to warranty it.

Hugh

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just name 'em, we don't guarantee 'em.

Posts: 341 | Location: Tarrant County, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now when does that auction close?.....and does anyone have a good recipe for grilled lamb chops

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post