TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    SOB regs help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOB regs help Login/Join 
posted
My commissioners are interested in adopting some SOB regs for unincorporated areas. If any of you rural CA's have a comprehensive set that you would be willing to e-mail, I would be most appreciative. E-mail is donnis.scott@co.lynn.tx.us

Posts: 20 | Location: Lynn County, TX | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it is old enough that it is not on the computer, and I can't get the time at the moment to put it in. Give me a call - if you really want it, I'll copy and mail...

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have e-mailed a package of information to you.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have regs that we're in the process of updating. If you want them, as well as the downlow on what we're updating in them, feel free to e-mail me.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will send ours in an e-mail. Ellis County hired an expert to assist us in this endeavor.

Posts: 45 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: November 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A big "thank you" to the folks who forwarded me their SOB regs! I think I've got enough material now to construct a set that will suit my county's needs. P.S. Lisa, I tried to e-mail you, but it came back as undeliverable. I appreciate your offer of help...

Posts: 20 | Location: Lynn County, TX | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post