TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA) Login/Join 
posted
I have a case in which white supremist has sued over the denial of reading materials. Anyone know of an expert that I could use?

thanks,

Hugh

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since he's not embroiled in Supreme Court litigation at the moment, I suspect he's available.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta ask -- an expert in what?

Posts: 341 | Location: Tarrant County, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
someone with credentials who can testify that the jail staff acted reasonably in denying the white supremist religious materials..ie that we had a legitimate penological interest in denying them

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post