TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    County Regulation of Towing Businesses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

County Regulation of Towing Businesses Login/Join 
posted
Any county attorneys out there whose counties have enacted towing regulations under 2308.201 - 208?

I would like to have copies of your ordinances - we're considering some regulations and I'd like some examples. Thanks.

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DID you ever get a response from this? The DPS has just quit doing Tow Lists for our county and probably will be that way state wide. I appreciate your help!

Posts: 59 | Location: Anson, Texas, USA | Registered: November 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry - no one has responded.

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We implemented a wrecker rotation policy in 2008 that covers a lot of the things in 2308. We're in the process of updating it now. I'll email you our policy.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post