TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Service for Public Nuisance Lien on excess proceeds of Sheriff's Sale of real property
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Service for Public Nuisance Lien on excess proceeds of Sheriff's Sale of real property Login/Join 
posted
There was a Judgment and order for Sheriff's Sale for unpaid taxes on the real property.
Service of citation for the Judgment to a defendant, whose address were known, was by certified mail, rrr. The posting on all other defendants whose addresses were unknown, heirs and all interest or lien holders, was by posting and an Attorney Ad Litem was court ordered.
I have filed a Petition to Disburse Excess Proceeds. The County wants part of the excess proceeds to pay for the cost incurred when the Environmental Health Dept.tore down an abandoned building before the sale of the property.
I will send service of citation by certified mail,rrr to the Attorney Ad Litem, and to living defendant whose address was known.
Question: Do I have to do posting again?
Question: An "Affidavit Regarding Military Service of Defendant", whose address was known, was filed for the Tax Judgment, do I need to do it again?

Posts: 28 | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post