TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    List of Bail Bond Boards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of Bail Bond Boards Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a central listing of all counties having Bail Bond Boards? I know there is an email group that passes questions around and seeks feedback. We have a situation where several out of county sureties are refusing to pay transportation costs, and I'd like to inform their Boards, if any. I can Google, but it's slow that way. Big Grin

Posts: 105 | Location: Marshall, Texas, Harrison | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not know of a list. However, Anderson County has a Bail Bond Board.

Posts: 15 | Location: Palestine | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am attempting to create a current list of counties with Bail Bond Boards, so if you have any available information to pass my way, I'd appreciate it. Anything that will save me time in accumulating all the data.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lyford, TX USA | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Al -- I tried to e-mail you a list of e-mail addresses of people on bail bond boards, and your "no spam" e-mail kicked it back as undeliverable. Maybe it thought my e-mail was spam. If you have another e-mail address, let me know.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are the first reply to my similar request. I don't have a list, but Arne Schonberger, in El Paso, has an email list. I'm sure if you provide your bona fides to him he will put you on it. Contact him at Arne.Schonberger@ca.epcounty.com

Posts: 105 | Location: Marshall, Texas, Harrison | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane - thanks, but I'm already on Arne's list. Is that the one you were sending? Yes, our IT guys have the spam blocker choked down pretty tight, but thanks for the effort anyway.