TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Suzanna Dana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Suzanna Dana Login/Join

posted
One of my counties is considering sending autopsy cases to Dr. Suzanna Dana in Lockhart, rather than our local (Corpus Christi) ME. I am looking for some input from prosecutors that have worked with Dr. Dana in the past so I can help advise our JP's in working with this doctor. I know she previously worked in Bexar and Travis counties and I am interested in anybody that has worked with her since she has opened her facility in Lockhart. Thanks. Patrick Flanigan 361-364-9390

Posts: 39 | Location: Sinton, Texas, USA | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is she related to a former Saturday Night Live character?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've never dealt with her on the same side. She served as a retained expert for the plaintiffs in an inmate death civil suit against us a couple of years ago. She was intense in her description of her analysis and conclusions, but her work seemed quite solid and was essentially validated by a neutral out-of-state pathologist who reviewed it.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post