TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Psychological Experts on Atkins Claim
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Psychological Experts on Atkins Claim Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have information on the following psychologists:
Gilbert Martinez, Ph.D.
James R. Patton, Ed.D.
Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Norman,

There are a couple of 11.071 cases with Atkins claims pending in which Dr. Gilbert Martinez
from San Antonio evaluated the Death Row inmate and made findings supporting the MR claim pending in Hidalgo County. Although neither case has had a hearing yet, some time ago, Georgette Oden with the Texas Attorney General's Office assisted me by circulating a memo asking for information concerning Dr. Martinez and then sent me copies of Dr. Martinez' reports on several cases, some transcripts of his testmony, and a copy of Dr. Martinez' curriculum vitae and fee schedule. Contact me so that we can discuss how to best privately provide you wth copies of this information. You might also want to contact Ms. Oden since the A.G.'s Office may have updated information about Dr. Martinez in its data bank.

Posts: 40 | Location: Edinburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: June 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post