TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Expert Ricardo Palacios
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert Ricardo Palacios Login/Join

posted
We are having an intox manslaughter case in Hidalgo County and the defense intends to call Ricardo Palacios as an expert in accident reconstruction. He appears to be based out of Boerne, TX but also has an office listed in Alice, TX and we are told he has testified in Corpus Christi and San Antonio. If anyone has dealt with him, what are your thoughts on him?

Thanks,
Fred De La Rosa

Posts: 3 | Location: McAllen, TX | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have known Rick Palacios for several years. He is a retired DPS trooper from the Valley area. When he retired he was in Alice and now lives in Boerne.

I have had him in a few classes; CRUSH, forensic mapping, and a class on ARAS360 software.

If you need more, please call me. I will be glad to talk to you about him. I am also interested in seeing how he is doing as far as relating facts to a case.

Tim Lovett
Crash Dynamics
682 503-6529
www.crashdynamics.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Hurst, Texas | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post