TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Seth Silverman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Seth Silverman Login/Join

posted
Just got a copy of a request to the Court from a defense lawyer to have Dr. Seth Silverman (a psychiatrist) appointed to examine a female child abuser (and child killer) for purposes of insanity and perhaps competency......(his motion doesn't really make sense.... go figure....) Has anyone heard of this person????? I'm sure it's a celebrity psych from somewhere since they're asking for the tax payers to pay for it but I can't place where I've heard the name..... Help!

Posts: 276 | Location: Liberty County, Texas | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, He's been a shrink in Houston for some years now. I've had him on one case and I found him to be fair, but with psychobabble that is always subject to change. I know he used to office in the same building Mike Hinton was in at 5400 Memorial.

Posts: 37 | Location: Richmond, Texas, USA | Registered: July 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post