TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Elizabeth "Libby" Johnson -- DNA expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth "Libby" Johnson -- DNA expert Login/Join

posted
I'm googling, but if anyone has anything on her as a defense expert, please let me know. l.sellers@wallercotx.com

Thanks.

Posts: 74 | Location: Hempstead, TX USA | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know what you have, she came over here for DNA testimony, DPS sent the stuff straight to her lab and she sent it back after supposedly testing it all, trouble was when we reviewed the evidence that she sent back with the DPS lab, she hadn't even opened everything, same seal on some of the samples....we pointed it out and she never took the stand, case closed

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is amazingly bad for an expert. Did she get bored? Run out of money? Why didn't she open everything?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used her when I was a Defense attorney in 1996. She used to work in Harris County and moved to California. Edwards has my phone number for more info.

Posts: 5 | Location: Brownsville, Texas | Registered: May 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post