TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Roger Saunders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Saunders Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have information on a psychologist, Roger Saunders? I think he is out of the Conroe area. He is expected to testify in a supression hearing in a juvenile case, murder, determinate sentencing. Just want to know if he's legit.

Posts: 8 | Location: Bryan, Texas USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me at the Polk County D.A.'s Office 936.327.6868 For the skinny

Posts: 19 | Location: Livingston, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's testified for the State/AGs office in a few Atkins cases. Contact Deni Garcia or Kathy Hayes in Postconviction Litigation with your questions.

512 936 1400.

Postconviction Litigation
Office of the Attorney General

Posts: 32 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any recent dealing/transcripts on this guy as defense witness.

Have him supposedly in a juvenile hearing next week and anticipated he will say some things that kid did to his little sister are "normal childhood curiosity".

Not normal to me unless you lived in Sodom or Gomorrah.

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post