TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Intoxilyzer Expert?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intoxilyzer Expert? Login/Join

posted
Hey is there anyone out there that knows anything about John Castle as an expert on the Intoxilyzer. I believe he is from the San Angelo area. Any insight into his credentials would be greatly appreciated. Trial is Monday April 10. Thanks, Chad Morgan, Freestone County Attorney's Office

Chad Morgan

Posts: 24 | Location: Fairfield, Texas USA | Registered: February 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at the very top of the TDCAA home page and you will see a link titled "Expert Witness List". It's right above the "User Forums" link. Warren Deipraam
ADA, Harris County 713-755-5800 is listed as the contact for persons seeking info. on Castle.

If you click on "View Entire List" it will take you to a alphabetical list of the expert witnesses and give a contact person for each one. This list does not include all known experts. I would suggest checking there first and then check the Expert Witness forum. Good luck.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I saw that after I already posted the request. I have an email and phone call into Warren on the expert. But thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

Chad Morgan

Posts: 24 | Location: Fairfield, Texas USA | Registered: February 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post