TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce Login/Join

posted
Has anyone prosecuted a sexual assault where Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce has testified as a defense expert?

Posts: 58 | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever find any info on Dr. Pierce?
I just found out that he is supposed to testify for the defense next week in a continuous case.

Thanks
Rachel

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just recently had Dr. Aaron Pierce excluded from testifying as an expert in an indecency with a child case. He was listed as an expert in the area of "evaluating allegations of child sexual abuse" and basically showed up with a lot of recycled parental alienation syndrome "research" from the 1980s.

We're still in trial, but as soon as I can get my hands on the transcript of that portion I'll be happy to share!

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And he hates me - lol - the man is easily tripped up - glad to see someone got him excluded as an expert - he is no expert. Total defense _____________.

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance you have that transcript? We are going to trial with him as a listed expert next week.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just had Dr. Pierce noticed up as an expert in a trial starting April 30th. Do you have this transcript? Thank you!

Posts: 5 | Location: Seguin, Tx | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone has a transcript for Dr. Pierce, we may have him next week. Any help would be appreciated.

ecarcerano(at)co.chambers.tx.us

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a transcript(s) floating around? I'd love to have one or many as Dr. Pierce may testify for the defense in a Cont SXAB/Agg SXAB under 6 yo.

victoria(dot)winkeler(at)co.travis.tx.us

Posts: 3 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone ever gotten a transcript on this guy? He's been noticed on a case I have at the end of the month and I'd love as much information as I can get my hands on! Thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: Cass County, Texas | Registered: September 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post