TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    DWI Expert - Dr. Gary Wimbish
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DWI Expert - Dr. Gary Wimbish Login/Join

posted
Defense has just noticied us that they intend to call Dr. Gary Wimbish of Milford Texas to testify about "absorption and extrapolation of alcohol and prescription drugs".

Anyone ever have a trial with this guy?

thanks

Posts: 64 | Location: Johnson County, Texas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the list of who HASN'T had a trial where Wimbish was invloved would be shorter... Smile

Search "Wimbish" in this Expert Witness forum and/or call Jane Scribner at Richard Alpert's (Tarrant County DA) office.

Good Luck.

BR

Posts: 115 | Location: Denton, TX, USA | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stuart,

Is that the right email address in your profile???

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my real email address is

stuart@johnsoncountytx.org

I have it that way in the profile becasue I don't want a bunch of spam junk coming to me

Posts: 64 | Location: Johnson County, Texas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post